[Qemu-arm] Linux on QEMU Zaurus (Akita)

From: Maxim
Subject: [Qemu-arm] Linux on QEMU Zaurus (Akita)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 07:14:13 +0300

I convert rootfs image with raw2flash.akita < rootfs.jffs2 > rootfs and get 128
MB file, but when I try to boot Linux with qemu-system-arm -M akita -kernel
zImage -mtdblock rootfs I always get VFS: cannot mount root on unknown
block(0.0). I get this with Angstrom, OpenZaurus, etc (with no dependence of
kernel or rootfs image). What I am doing wrong? Wrong raw2flash version, QEMU
version, bad or missing parameters?