[Qemu-arm] raspi2 vs Linux

From: Ronald Dahlgren
Subject: [Qemu-arm] raspi2 vs Linux
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 22:51:58 -0400

I am trying to setup an emulation environment on my workstation for development on a Linux environment destined to run on a Raspberry Pi. I'm using Arch Linux Arm.

I have done some fairly extensive searching and found:

This raspbian specific post: http://blog.3mdeb.com/2015/12/30/emulate-rapberry-pi-2-in-qemu/
This qemu wiki page: http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms/ARM
This MSDN post: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/iliast/2016/11/10/how-to-emulate-raspberry-pi/