qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] questions on HTML mode

From: Bob Stayton
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] questions on HTML mode
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:18:42 -0700

I've been trying out qemacs, and I'm not having
much luck getting started.  I'm able to build
qemacs (without ffmpeg) and start it ok.

When I open an HTML file, it shows a very nice
graphical display.  But I don't see how to edit
the HTML tags behind the beautiful display.
The documentation doesn't mention that at all.
I'm also interested in the Docbook editing mode,
and there doesn't seem to be much info on that either.

I tried to use the help function, but C-h b
produces a Memory Error and it bails out.

I'm using version 0.3.1 downloaded yesterday
from the main site.

                                            email: address@hidden