pypdflib-dev

[pypdflib-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Hebrew PDF rendering]

From: Jinesh K J
Subject: [pypdflib-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Hebrew PDF rendering]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:42:18 +0530

hi,

On hyphenation patterns, yesterday i noticed that without any
hyphenation of our own, pango is doing en_US hyphenation well. May be
their justification code is using some tried and tested methods.

I have a feeling(just a feeling) they might have some possible
hyphenation things for most common world scripts(latin, hebrew, may be
arabic and arahmic too).

Jinesh K J