pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] Internationalization

From: Chris Flanigan
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Internationalization
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:43:39 -0500

Well, I'm attempting to download the current tree via CVS, but it seems to be down. I guess I'll try later. I am going to take upon myself, the task of adding internationalization support into the application.

I've decided using gettext is the most standard and proper way of doing this. Does anyone have any objections to this? As soon as I can get CVS access, I will download the tree and begin implementation.