pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] Re: About Fedora Project

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Re: About Fedora Project
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:36:35 +0200

Ola Marcos,

Soy Javier, de Francia, y esto es el poquito de español que hablo ;-)

Seriously, I'm more confident writing english than spanish, so let's continue with english....

As of today, we do not have any documentation ready, we are really at the begining of this project. But if you want, you can take the lead to write the user documentation, first in spanish and then in english. It is as you want.

To get into the loop, I would suggest that you get a copy of the actual source code (from CVS) and try running it on your system (you need Fedora, does not run on RedHat 9.0). Then, start  writing a draft documentation and submit your ideas on the development mailng list.

There is also another way to explore that might help you getting into the Python source code; We actually do not support internationalization and someone has to hack the source to do so. If you feel comfortable with that, then do not hesitate.

Bye,

Xavier