pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] New commit in CVS

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] New commit in CVS
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:58:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've just commited a lot of things on the CVS tree. Here is a list of changes,
but I let you check out and see the code for complete details.

1. ScheduleList and lib.schedulelist module have been removed, not use anymore
2. ScheduleListStore created which inherits from Gtk.ListStore
3. Main window GUI adapt to use the ScheduleListStore
4. Dialog windows adapt to this new ScheduleListStore
5. Code added and linked to the "Save button" clicked signals. No real saving
at the moment, but the structure is here.
6. Scheduler constructor definition has been adapt: 2 new optional parameters,
recurrence (True/False) and active (True/False)
7. About dialog design modified (sorry about that, I was giving a try at Glade
;-)
8. Parser code and API changed a bit.

Those changes are the result of Julien and I patches, plus some code I've
written on my own.

Please give a try at this release, it seems that we're getting closer to our
0.1 release.

Have a good day, waiting for your comments.

Xavier

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or
a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free. However,
we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend
that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.

<<winmail.dat>>