pyatcron-devel-list

Re: [Pyatcron-devel-list] A patch for my Signal implementation

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: Re: [Pyatcron-devel-list] A patch for my Signal implementation
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:35:47 +0100

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 16:08, NICOLOVICI Xavier wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Attached a patch that enables the "Properties" button in the main GUI, using
> signals. Very, very, buggy as I haven't implemented all the needed signals in
> all classes (I'm currently thinking about what is needed ;-).
>
> I let you try and get back to me.

Hi Xavier.

I've tested it, and I have 2 comments:

 - The property window should be centered on the main window. I know how
to fix it, and I'll handle it.
 - Why don't you connect optionsEntry 'on_changed' signal to the task's
'changed' signal ?

I think you should commit your patch to CVS, and I'll do some changes
afterwards.

Thanks !

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>