pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] A GObject approach

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] A GObject approach
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:55:25 +0200

Hi there,

I've tried to implement a signal event on the *Task objects when there content
are changed, the "changed" signal. I've done this making the GenericTask class
a child of GObject.

In the SchedulerEditor class, I've connected a function to this "changed"
signal, and each time your Task emit the "changed" signal, some code could be
run.

Think about it to automatically update the main GUI.

For information, here is a nice document that helps me:
http://www.sicem.biz/personal/lgs/docs/gobject-python/gobject-tutorial.html

I've commited those changes in CVS (task.py and gui.py). Again, use the
following code to see things running:
        schedList = ScheduleList()
        gui = SchedulerEditor(schedList[0])
        gtk.main()

Note: This is beta testing code, just to give us ideas on how we could
implement things.

Have a good evening,

Xavier

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or
a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free. However,
we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend
that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.