pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] FW: Back in the saddle again!!!

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] FW: Back in the saddle again!!!
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:28:09 -0600

Oops, I accidentally replied to Brian, I am forwarding this to the list.
---------------------------------

> Hey all. I'm finally done with school (until January!!!). YAY!!! I've

Hey Brian, I hope all the finals went well!  ;-)

> read the posts you all have made to try to get up to speed. From what
> gather we're going to finish planning and documenting as much as we
can
> before we do any actual coding. Sounds good to me! Where can I help?
> I've never done anything before with docbook or anything. I got Matt's
> scheduler.sgml file and read through it. Sounds good so far. I'm also
> going through the diagram to understand that better.

I was waiting for input on everyone on the scheduler file to make sure I
was doing it correctly, and then I was going to start on one of the
other classes.  I would say just pick a class and start on the docs,
just let us know which ones your working on.  We are looking at getting
hit by a pretty bad snow storm tonight and tomorrow, so I might be
snowed in and have a chance to do some work on it too this weekend.

> Speaking of diagrams, have any of you ever tried "Poseidon for UML"?
> It's a UML diagrammer like dia, but I like it better. There's lots of
> fun features. For instance can add accessor methods for an attribute
> with the click of a button, and there is also an area where you can
> write documentation about whatever item on a diagram is selected. It
can
> also export your diagrams to many different image formats. Just
thought
> I'd put it out there if you hadn't heard of it. It's in Java, so you
> would need the Java SDK. But, if you're interested, it's pretty neato.
> You can find it here: http://www.gentleware.com/ The community edition
> is free.

Sounds cool, I'll take a look at it.

> I also see that savanna was cracked. That sucks!!! Stupid crackers. :(
> So, I guess we'll just do what we can until they're up and running
> again.

Maybe a stupid question, but what about SourceForge or another online
project manager?  I don't know how long Savannah will be down, but if we
were going to move, now would be the time.  Just a thought.