pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:36:11 -0600

I don't mind doing it (if you all don't mind correcting my mistakes), I
was planning on doing it this week, but with Thanksgiving and all, I got
a little busy.  I will try and start on it by Tuesday or Wednesday, but
I have one question.  Are we using DocBook for documentation?  I have
never used it before, so I will have to get familiar with it first.

Thanks,
Matt