pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] Sorry, bad archive ! (was: Page 1 of the assistant

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Sorry, bad archive ! (was: Page 1 of the assistant is (almost) ready + code CVS-ized)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:51:34 +0000

I resend the tarball because I had sent the bad one.

--

I have created the page 1 of the assistant (the one asking for the type
task).

Of course, the default text can be changed.

But the most important is that the task types are, for the moment,
hard-coded. What would be great would be to have a PyAtCronTaskType
class defining each class (with at least a name and a comment, as well
as a "def getCronLine (self, schedule)" method to generate the cron line
from a schedule). Then, in the PyAtCronNewTask class, there should be an
array of PyAtCronTaskTypes from which the task type list is generated.

I also modified the code so that it respects Xavier's hierarchy for the
CVS (except for the pixmaps directory of course).

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>