psychosynth-user

Re: More problems [Fwd: Re: [psynth-user] Help installing]

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: More problems [Fwd: Re: [psynth-user] Help installing]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:02:41 +0200

Humm... which specific packet was the missing one? I don't really know why dev packages are needed in this case...

Andrea Casaccia wrote:
Cegui packages were the same but I was missing the development packages. Maybe they should be included in the dependencies?
As soon as I installed them it started working :)
Thank you very much for your help.
Andrea