psychosynth-devel

Re: [psynth-devel] Samples and Power Users

From: Juan Pedro Bolívar Puente
Subject: Re: [psynth-devel] Samples and Power Users
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:39:13 +0200

On 13/10/11 06:14, Robert Walthall wrote:
> Hey dev team. I love using this program and plan on using it live. I am
> a modular synth sound/noise artist and was wondering if I could send
> some sound samples for the next distro of this program. I hope to see
> MIDI support too. For being alpha this is definitely amazing and can do
> way more than reactable can.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it is very motivating to see real
musicians using it.  If you ever make any song or performcane using
Psychosynth, please tell us and we will announce it in our web page :)

Also, your samples are very welcome, send us a package (do not send the
files directly to the mailing list, upload them somewhere) and we will
make a selection for our next release. Thanks a lot, really!

> I also would like to pitch the idea of a 'power user' section on the web
> page. Most software sites have them and could draw more traffic. I am
> not trying to brag about my music in anyway, but if there was a section
> for power users I would be honored to be on it. I just got done playing
> the largest noise festival to date (NorCal Noisefest) and I am going to
> be doing some shows with psychosynth projected on the wall behind my
> set-up.

That is very cool! If you record that, please point us to the video. I
am going to mention this on a blog post.

> My music can be found at 1iL.tumblr.com

Cool stuff!

JP