pspp-users

Re: search fails with PSPP 2.0.0-pre1g53a4da

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: search fails with PSPP 2.0.0-pre1g53a4da
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:57:29 -0700

Hmm, it seems to work in the way I'd expect here. I did notice that hitting the Enter key didn't search, only clicking on Find, though.

On Mon, Oct 9, 2023 at 11:38 AM ft gmail <public.ftr@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I try to find the name of a variable in a sps syntax file, but PSPPIRE
Search windows opens, accepts the input V54 and after clickling, remains
opens and does not answer.I used the option Ignore case, to be sure.

Have you had the same error ?

PSPP 2.0.0-pre1g53a4da with Windows 11

Regards,

ftr