pspp-users

Dark mode and other theming options for PSPP

From: Mukherjee, Shivam
Subject: Dark mode and other theming options for PSPP
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 02:15:59 +0000

Greetings everyone!

I have used SPSS for helping my friends with their university statistics work.
I downloaded PSPP a few hours ago and immediately felt that it could do with
customisability for (at the minimum) switching to dark mode, if not tracking
the system's preference.

I suppose the easiest thing to implement would be to produce some changes to
the GTK specification, or even just make new dark-themed Adwaita icons.

What could I do to achieve this? I'll want to explore the source code some time.

Regards,
Vivraan.