pspp-users

pspp-1.6.0 released, review

From: someone
Subject: pspp-1.6.0 released, review
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:38:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all

I got a chance to finish reviewing the windows version of 1.6.  I looked at frequencies, means, correlation, scatterplot, regression. They all work, and they all give the same results they did in the previous version. Very good.

One comment. I didn't notice before, but for correlation and regression, when the results are displayed in the results window, the numbers are like this:  .086  that is, no zero in front of the decimal place. I then exported the result. When I open the file with a text editor, again, no zero in front of the decimal place. When I opened the file with my spreadsheet program, libre office, there is a zero there, which I assume libre office put there.

Not a big deal, since libre office reads it okay. I don't know whether it's something to fix.

Thanks

Gene