pspp-users

pspp-1.6.0 released [stable]

From: someone
Subject: pspp-1.6.0 released [stable]
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 20:41:31 +0000 (UTC)

Also, adding my thanks very much to those developing, maintaining this.

On the gnu page
https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html

It says
You can install pspp on Windows 64 Bit via the pspp-1.5.3-g797d4c.exe installer.

So it that was 1.6 version it would say something like PSPP-1.6.something installer?

Thanks

Gene