pspp-users

PSPP, output seems to be an image, can't copy to spreadsheet

From: someone
Subject: PSPP, output seems to be an image, can't copy to spreadsheet
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 00:46:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

Actually, one other issue first. I have a data set

shortdataset.csv

This is a data set with characteristics of countries, like birth rate, infant mortality, population, and so on. I don't seem to be able to import the data set correctly. The row for Cote d'Ivoire isn't read as a row with data, but as a single string row. There are a few other countries that don't seem to be input correctly.

However, after i removed all non letters, like commas, apostrophies, parentheses, dashes, and so on, then the data is read in correctly.

But to my main question. I did a frequency of one variable, arearegion. I seem to get, as output, a table as an image.
I used Analyze, descriptive statistics, frequencies.
I unchecked all the options, because i only wanted frequencies of this categorical variable.

When i get the result window, if i click on the frequency table, it copies as an image.

I'd like a table i can copy into a spreadsheet, a table with rows, columns, cells, that I can edit, manipulate. Maybe there is another way to do this?

I'm using windows, so I downloaded pspp-1.5.3-g797d4c.exe

Thanks

Gene