pspp-users

Re: What's happened to PSPP?

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: What's happened to PSPP?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 18:43:36 +0100

Hi Roy,

i guess this is related to a licensing problem which resulted in pspp being
dropped in debian. During that time Ubuntu started a new distribution focal
where pspp was then missing. I resolved the licensing issue so pspp is now back
but not in Focal.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-pspp/2020-05/msg00004.html

I guess Linux Mint then copied from Ubuntu Focal and therefore it is also
missing in Mint.

Cheers

Fritz