pspp-users

Re: multiple response sets MRSETS

From: ft gmail
Subject: Re: multiple response sets MRSETS
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 21:04:17 +0100

Thanks for the answers. I was just curious as I used this feature in survey analysis when I had access to SPSS and I was not not sure if I had not overlooked an addition.

As Ben intends to work on CTABLES I can only support this idea. I remember people say on the SPSS list that CTABLES was the module that sold most.

- ftr