pspp-users

Re: Fwd: Mac Issues

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Fwd: Mac Issues
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:11:53 +0100

I don't use Mac, so I'm only guessing, but looking at the screenshot it seems
that it cannot
find /usr/local/lib/libpspp-1.4.0.dylib  - You could try to see if it has been
loaded in the
wrong directory and manually copy it to where the OS is expecting to find it.

However, PSPP (like all GNU projects) is designed to run best on the GNU
operating system.
So if you want to avoid these kind of problems altogether, a better solution
might be to
switch to GNU or to GNU/Linux instead.

J'