pspp-users

problems with decimal number display by PSPP

From: hector morada
Subject: problems with decimal number display by PSPP
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:33:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I hope you can help me with a particular difficulty in using PSPP. I cannot control the decimal output of PSPP as it presents numbers in decimal form. The first zero after the decimal point is preceded by a special character - a rectangle with some dots inside. Please see the decimal numbers under the "Missing" column in the image I attached for clarity.

I tried changing the Format specs but it did not go away!

Is this something "natural" in PSPP? Or there are ways to eliminate said especial symbol?

Thank you so much!

Hector B Morada