pspp-users

need urgent help for advanced statisrics

From: sara Fridel
Subject: need urgent help for advanced statisrics
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 08:28:14 +0000

I download your PSPP latest version (October 2020), for 32digits.

Unfortunately I found only simple analysis as oneway anova.

Do you have a better version that I can run 2 way anova and ancova and manova analyses.

I need it urgently for use at my statistics course for advanced students (MA degree).

If you do have ‘ plese send me the link for downloads for me asnd my students.

I need it for my course that starts in a few days.

Thanks

Dr. Sara Cohen Fridel

Bar Ilan University

Israel