pspp-users

Re: Missing Data

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Missing Data
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 14:18:32 -0800

OK, I think I need a more specific description of the problem, then.
I looked at the Frequencies procedure and I still think that it does
what it is documented to do, and what SPSS documents it to do
regarding missing values. So, more specifically, what are you doing,
what output is appearing, and what looks wrong in that output?

Thanks,

Ben.