pspp-users

Data Not Importing

From: Katie Duncan
Subject: Data Not Importing
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 00:59:57 +0000

Hi there,

I am trying to import an Excel CSV file into PSPP. I have successfully got to the ADJUST VARIABLES page and the data preview is exactly what I want, but when I push APPLY the data does not show up in the PSPP program - it is completely blank.

I am lost as to what is going wrong. I have tried resaving the file and have re-uploaded PSPP, but nothing seems to work?

If you could shed any light on what is going wrong, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Katie