pspp-users

Re: Some Non-parametric tests

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: Some Non-parametric tests
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:05:23 +0200

Good afternoon,

for the Kruskal-Wallis test please click on the menu "analyze" in the PSPP GUI , then scroll down to "nonparametrical tests" and a sub-menu will pop up. There you should choose "K independent samples". Please click on it. In the window which will pop up you should click on "Kruskall-Wallis H" at the bottom of the window.

for Spearman's correlation please click on the menu "analyze" in in the PSPP GUI, then scroll down to "descriptive statistics" and a sub-menu will pop up. There you should choose "Crosstables". Please click on it. In the window which will pop up you should click on "Statistics" at the bottom. Another window will pop up and you can choose "Spearman's correlation" at the bottom of a list of possible measures of association.

Sincerely,

Dr. Oliver Walter