pspp-users

Re: PSPP Problem video

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP Problem video
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 18:21:43 +0200

I can't see the operator's hands in the video, but judging from the
sound it seems that she is doing is this:

She is entering a value with the keyboard, but then not hitting the
enter key.  Instead, she is simply moving the mouse cursor to the next
cell and clicking the mouse button there.

When I do that, I get the same sympton.

J'