pspp-users

Re: Text output and WIDTH

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Text output and WIDTH
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 08:21:45 +0100

I thought that SET WIDTH should also work.

Also I thought that when run interactively from a terminal, it should
default to the width of the terminal.

Perhaps we need to investigate why this is not happening.

J'

On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 09:58:59PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 12:54 PM Frans Houweling <address@hidden> wrote:
     >    is there any way to prevent text output to wrap at 80 columns?
     > I would like to retrieve cluster centers from the output of QUICK
     > CLUSTER, but this is hindered by wrapping:

     Yes, you can specify the maximum output width with "-O width=200" on
     the command line for 200 columns (or whatever width you like).