pspp-users

Re: Language issue

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Language issue
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:43:32 +0100

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 12:54:07AM -0800, Tristen Kim wrote:
     How are you?

     I am a Mac user that just downloaded the open source PSPP. Everything is
     displayed in Japanese. Is there anyway I can change the setting into
     English? Please advise.

     Best regards,

PSPP displays using the language which the operating system instructs
programs to display.  So if you're seeing Japanese, then presumably you
have inadvertently set the LC_MESSAGES category of the OS locale to
Japanese.

I don't know how to change this on Mac, so you will have to check your
instruction manual for that.

J'