pspp-users

In dire need of help

From: nancy.cotton
Subject: In dire need of help
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 18:35:43 -0400

I am trying to merge 3 files, I have read what post on the server but they
are not very helpful.  I am not a programmer and new to this application.  I
use the ADD FILES but keep getting the error Warning: combining files with
incompatible encodings. String data may not be represented correctly.  But I
do not see any file to see the data represented.  Basically I do not have a
clue and have searched on every subject and video I can think of to see if
there are step by step instructions to fix this problem.  Can you assist.
Wish there was a way I could do this thru the GUI.

Running version: GNU pspp 1.2.0-g0fb4db

Operating system Wins 10 Home 64-bit

Thanks,

Nancy Cotton