pspp-users

Re: Select If Command

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Select If Command
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:21:43 +0200

Hi Rick,

I had a look through the existing bug database at
ttps://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=pspp
and I don't see any existing bugs for SELECT ... IF

However it's possible there are some issues which haven't been formally
reported.  Perhaps you can be more specific?  What problem have you
experienced?  and what version of PSPP are you using?

J'