pspp-users

RE: Problem with /Rename with Save Translate

From: Elio Spinello
Subject: RE: Problem with /Rename with Save Translate
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:43:30 -0700

...and the version is 1.2

-----Original Message-----
From: Elio Spinello <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:43 PM
To: 'John Darrington' <address@hidden>
Cc: 'address@hidden' <address@hidden>

I'm running it under Windows 10. Your example runs find but aside from a
minor syntax error I found in my code, it appears that the problem is with
the long column names containing spaces. I have tried using single quotes,
double quotes, and square brackets. Are they not supported?

Elio Spinello

Elio Spinello, EdD
Partner
RPM Consulting, LLC