pspp-users

PSPP linear regression (reference category).

From: Jack Drew
Subject: PSPP linear regression (reference category).
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:13:57 -0400

I use PSPP (current version 0.10.2) to generate linear regression models.  But, after checking the manual and help archive, I'm still having difficulty understanding how PSPP treats the reference categories for dummy variables, and if/how/what PSPP options let you set the reference.

Please could someone be kind enough to explain this feature in PSPP.

Thank you.  Jack

--
Jack Drew
Senior Institutional Research Analyst