pspp-users

Re: pspp-dev Digest, Vol 145, Issue 1

From: Elias Estatistics
Subject: Re: pspp-dev Digest, Vol 145, Issue 1
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:09:18 +0200

Dear PSPP users,

i wanted to suggest the following one:

"

 I want to suggest an edit on ttest tables on how equal variances
     are presented!
Because i have made a million such tables, and every time they
     are very hard to be fixed in a writer document,
     and every-time i do the same thing!
I suggest that there is an empty cell above the position that
     "equal variances are assumed" is placed.
     There, this title can get (before "F"), and then in the position
     of "equal variances are assumed" and "equal variances are not
     assumed" be replaced by a Y or N. Much nicer i think.

"

I am waiting your comments on this idea.

However, i suggest that a Table feature will be the best option (to select how a table will be presented and what features will be displayed)!
I know, PSPP is missing a lot of things, yet, however, i hope in the future,
that will be enriched a lot!

sincerely,
Elias Tsolis
"EstatisticsEU"

I want to suggest an edit on ttest tables on how equal variances
      are presented!
Because i have made a million such tables, and every time they
      are very hard to be fixed in a writer document,
      and every-time i do the same thing!
I suggest that there is an empty cell above the position that
      "equal variances are assumed" is placed.
      There, this title can get (before "F"), and then in the position
      of "equal variances are assumed" and "equal variances are not
      assumed" be replaced by a Y or N. Much nicer i think.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Can you run the idea by people on address@hidden before we change
it.   It may be that other users have different ideas.

J'