pspp-users

Need a successor to maintain the dutch translation of PSPP

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Need a successor to maintain the dutch translation of PSPP
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:17:59 +0100

Hi list and especially Dutch and Belgium list members.

After the initial translation and the maintaining of the Dutch PSPP translation for some years I want to stop this and hand the maintenance over to a successor.

Is somebody of the list willing to be my successor? Or maybe knows somebody who is willing to maintain the translations?

It doesn't take much time and no great technical skills are required. Mail me for more info.

Have fun