pspp-users

Cluster analysis output

From: Mark Solonsch
Subject: Cluster analysis output
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:09:02 +1100

Hi all

I’m a bit new to the PSPP family, so I hope you can help.

When I run a Cluster analysis, PSPP delivers the

Final Cluster Centers

Number of Cases in each Cluster.

However, I can’t find the syntax to attach the Cluster number to each case.  If you can help, I’ll be grateful.

Cheers and happy holidays

Mark Solonsch
Senior Research manager

AUSTRALIA . ASIA . MIDDLE EAST
t 03 8663 4888 d 03 8663 4819 m 0411 179 018
e address@hidden w urbis.com.au
LEVEL 12 | 120
COLLINS STREET | MELBOURNE | VIC | 3000 | AUSTRALIA

Description: Description: Description: http://www.urbis.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/linkedin.gifDescription: Description: Description: http://www.urbis.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/twitter.gifDescription: Description: Description: http://www.urbis.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/urbis_profile.gif

This email and any files transmitted are for the intended recipient's use only. It contains information which may be confidential and/or protected by copyright. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you have received this email by mistake, please notify address@hidden and permanently delete the email. Any confidentiality or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. We use virus checking software but we cannot warrant that this email is error or virus free. Please consider the environment before printing this email.