pspp-users

Re: Regression Problem

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Regression Problem
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:45:56 +0000

You say this is the most recent build, but it looks to me like an older one,
since (by default) the
most recent version doesn't use #==# characters for tables.

In fact, this looks to me like bug #30389 which was fixed some months ago.

Can you please check:

* Exactly which version it is. (version 0.7.8 should contain the fix).
* Did you build it yourself, or did you download it from somewhere? if so where?

If after checking this, the problem still persists, then please send a copy of
a datafile, together
with the syntax which provokes the error, and we'll have a look at it.

Thanks,

John