pspp-users

AW: Questions on PSPP

From: Mario Giesel
Subject: AW: Questions on PSPP
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 13:50:26 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for your comments, John.

(3) is okay for me. I just wondered if I missed any option to activate.

The version of PSPP I installed is: psppire.exe 0.6.1

I attach 2 files:
- data1.sav (= original SPSS-File, readable by SPSS 15)
- data1pspp.sav (= saved PSPP-File, not readable by SPSS 15)
So if I open data1.sav and save it without changes within PSPP the file is no longer readable from within SPSS.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Mario