pspp-users

Does PSPP support the following

From: Ryan Mann
Subject: Does PSPP support the following
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 19:21:36 -0500

Hi again. Thanks for answering my last two questions. I'm majoring in Psychology and I'm taking Experimental Design and Analysis. We're going to be using SPSS and I was thinking that I might be able to use PSPP as a replacement. According to the syllabus, a couple things we're going to be doing are within subjects one-way anovas and repeated measures anovas. Does PSPP support these?
Thanks.
Ryan

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info