pspp-users

entering data into PSPP

From: Ryan Mann
Subject: entering data into PSPP
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:32:24 -0500

Hello. I'm a new PSPP user and I'm having a hard time getting started. Particularly, I'm having a hard time understanding the "data list" command since the manual doesn't give examples. From reading the manual I got that you would start out with a data list command, begin data. whatever_data then end data. However, I don't understand the format of the data list command. Let's say I have two groups of scores. One for tigers and another for other cats. For tigers I have the following scores:
9
24
32
11
19
For the other cats:
24
24
32
48
Can somebody give me an example of how I would enter this data? I would really appreciate it.

Ryan

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info