pspp-dev

windows installers

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: windows installers
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 21:40:51 +0200

Hi

@Ben:   could you remove the link to pspp.awardspace.info from https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html
It is in  "For PSPP versions prior to October 2020, Harry Thijssen provides installers or" .

@John:  I have some 700 downloads a day from the MSWindows installer.
When I started with the installers I had problems finding a reliable way to distribute the files. Especially being available all over the world,  which could handle these amounts of data and are free of charge. I don't know how you plan to handle this, but I am willing to give you an admin account on pspp4windows on sourceforge if you want.

Stay safe