pspp-dev

Re: newer MSWindows installers no longer available

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: newer MSWindows installers no longer available
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 10:05:27 +0200

41;344;0cOn Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 07:25:09PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     Hi

     I think it is time to add a message on
     https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html that MSWindows installers are
     only available for versions pre oktober 2020.
     This until somebody picks up the glove and redesigns the build scripts to
     make them compatible with the newer pspp sources.

     Stay safe

Unless Harry disagrees, I think we ought to add his name to the THANKS file.

J'