pspp-dev

Re: Remove links to Windows builds?

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Remove links to Windows builds?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 17:21:37 -0300

Hey all,

I'm making progress compiling PSPP for windows but came out with a error which
seems to be a bug:

../src/ui/gui/psppire-import-spreadsheet.c:34:45: error: unknown type name
'uint'; did you mean 'u_int'?
set_column_header_label (GtkWidget *button, uint i, gpointer user_data)
                                            ^~~~
                                            u_int

Changing this uint to uint32_t everything seems to work.

--
Michel Boaventura