pspp-dev

Re: pspp and rust...

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: pspp and rust...
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 10:59:37 +0100

One could put some effort into working around this but it is more the story how
many dependencies we depend on in the end if we start from scratch. I guess
everything would work with an earlier version of librsvg which could be build
without rust but then it ends up in fiddling with the dependencies of the brew
packages.