pspp-dev

Re: error

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: error
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 15:39:04 +0000

when in  the gl directory,
grep -e '-oO' Makefile
gives me nothing

I attached the Makefile.

Op za 12 dec. 2020 om 14:53 schreef John Darrington <john@darrington.wattle.id.au>:
On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 02:27:08PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     Hi

     It is on a from scratch fresh installed virtual machine. So nothing
     available from earlier compilations.  And no traces of
     earlier installations.
     In fact it is an upgrade from  my procedures, not from an environment.

     I have no clue where it comes from.

You need to investiage this "-o0" is surely the culprit.  As a first line of
investigation try grepping gl/Makefile for this string.

J'