pspp-dev

Re: Give a 1.4.1-rc1 prelease to translation.org and wait?

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Give a 1.4.1-rc1 prelease to translation.org and wait?
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 18:08:49 +0200

I think we can still fix some stuff for the 1.4.1 release but my concern is that
the translations are missing. Listening to Harry:

> Yes the release version is always a bit more work.  And actually nobody
> whats them because they need the translations too which is included in later
> test versions.  I usually take a version af a few weeks later as teh released
> version.

Therefore the translators need a pre release but that should not trigger all
integrators to make a new release for the distributions. Of course this only
makes sense when we think that the changes will not affect the translation
strings.

Fritz