pspp-dev

Re: my status

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: my status
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:23:18 -0700

It says the following, repeated 127 more times with slight variations:

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 23
model           : 49
model name      : AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
stepping        : 0
microcode       : 0x8301025
cpu MHz         : 2194.695
cache size      : 512 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 128
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 64
apicid          : 0
initial apicid  : 0
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 16
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc
cpuid extd_apicid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq monitor ssse3 fma cx16
sse4_1 sse4_2 movbe popcnt aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm
cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch
osvw ibs skinit wdt tce topoext perfctr_core perfctr_nb bpext
perfctr_llc mwaitx cpb cat_l3 cdp_l3 hw_pstate sme ssbd mba sev ibpb
stibp vmmcall fsgsbase bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 cqm rdt_a rdseed adx smap
clflushopt clwb sha_ni xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves cqm_llc
cqm_occup_llc cqm_mbm_total cqm_mbm_local clzero irperf xsaveerptr
rdpru wbnoinvd arat npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save tsc_scale vmcb_clean
flushbyasid decodeassists pausefilter pfthreshold avic v_vmsave_vmload
vgif umip rdpid overflow_recov succor smca
bugs            : sysret_ss_attrs spectre_v1 spectre_v2 spec_store_bypass
bogomips        : 5789.05
TLB size        : 3072 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm hwpstate cpb eff_freq_ro [13] [14]