pspp-dev

Re: my status

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: my status
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:12:31 -0700

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 4:33 PM Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> I received my new computer for PSPP development Wednesday.
> I thought I would get up and running quickly since I bought a machine
> with GNU/Linux preinstalled, but it's actually been a pain. So it's
> taking me longer than I expected. I do hope to get a new PSPP
> release out in a few days.

This new machine is fun, though:

$ time make -j128 check TESTSUITEFLAGS=-j128
## ------------- ##
## Test results. ##

1210 tests were successful.
1 test was skipped.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/blp/pspp/master/_build'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/blp/pspp/master/_build'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/blp/pspp/master/_build'

real    0m10.246s
user    2m9.518s
sys     1m42.127s