pspp-dev

Re: What I've been working on

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: What I've been working on
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 16:24:06 +0200

And what I'm working on ...

* An improved gui for importing spreadsheets into psppire.  The current one
  is of very limited use from a human factors point of view.

* A way of automatically grabbing screenshots which could be used in the manual
  and also of grabbing pspp output for the same purpose.   Currently our
  manual is mostly a reference manual and doesn't contain many helpful
  examples.

* The interface to libglade is utterly broken.  I'd like to get it working
  again with recent versions of glade.

All of these things will require extensive testing, so I don't intend
them to be committed before the upcomming release.

J'